Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Carl's Jr: Fuck You, I'm Eating!


Go 'way. 'Batin. Dude, your chart here says you're fucked up, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded. But don't worry, scrote. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kickass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now. Comin' up next on The Violence Channel: An all-new "Ow, My Balls!"

OK, I'll shut up with the quotes now. Can you guess which fine cinematic masterpiece they're nicked from?

Oh. Yeah. None of you trucker cap-wearing hipster fucksticks post here. Sorry. I just need you to tell me how to get to the time machine.

Oh, that's easy. You go down by the museum and stuff ... It's like- it's, like, by the museum ... Sorta by ... Actually, not really. More like on the street, you go, um ... Wait, let me start over. Okay, you know where the time machine is?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude .. do you seriously think *anyone* -- much less hipsters -- still wear trucker hats? you really need to get outside and update your hate.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Jackson Griffith said...

Hipsters? What's that? Are you one? Can you tell me where "outside" is, or point me in the general direction?

4:52 PM  
Blogger The Tallman said...

Hey Jackson,

It's Evan and here's my blog link

ikeepgettingthisstuff.blogspot.com

Catch you on the run around

5' 19 Evan
( : - }> ---- [ --------------[================== :

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home