Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Couch surfin' USA

Not my favorite place to be, but when life takes a weird turn, you kinda have to roll with where Mr. Toad's Wild Ride is headed.

This is where I get to say that I am very grateful for the program of Alcoholics Anonymous, because if I was still in my cups and going through the same set of circumstances, I'd be preaching at squirrels from an upside-down shopping cart. And those new ones are made of cheap plastic, and they won't hold your weight.

Anyway, life sucks, one day at a time. But this too shall pass, right?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh -- i feel like I'm trotting out all the trite cliches, but it DOES get better. Remember, one day at a time! Sorry -- this is all i've got today. But yes, thank goodness for AA, and thank goodness for friends. You are so right when you say "this too shall pass." xoxoxo

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuck. who's guitar?

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sir - i've had my head up my studio's ass for so long that i have completely missed this whole mess... hope to see you soon to commiserate in person. be well.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Jackson Griffith said...

Dana, thanks. I'll see if Jerry or somebody has your number and I'll call you.

Anonymous: Yuck? Well, sorry. That's what I look like. I am so sorry I don't meet your lofty aesthetic standards.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home