Monday, January 22, 2007

It's a brand new day so let a man come in and do the Popcorn


James Brown is dead, and I guess so's my marriage. Nuff said there. Which means I'm most likely going to have: a) more time on my hands, b) more relationship denouement angst to channel into posts, and, c) um, I dunno. Anyway, this probably means that you the non-reader (Hi, pimply faced former junior-high hall monotor in the basement at the En Ess Ay!) will have more great stuff to not read.

Mark Trail is pretty good in the Bee today, although I'm getting a little tired of the Lucky the Beaver storyline, even though Jack Elrod's unintentional jokes are pretty good. The Molly the Bear storyline, which included mildly retarded cubnappers "Shake and Jake" (aka wingnut suburb 'n' western duo Montgomery Gentry) was much better. And "Molly the Bear" would make a great name for an emo band.

1 Comments:

Blogger fft said...

you know what's good, the fuckin sic alps, feb. 3, fools. they opened for the curtains in s.f., on asthmatic kitty--not bad.

good column this week, trust yaz eahz. keep it real, take it easy.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home