Friday, April 06, 2007

Jeebus, mon, I swear ...


I'm gonna start posting stuff here soon. I mean, I'm no Beckler, but there oughta be certain things I have something to say about.

Saw Amy Cooper last night. She was great. She fucking rocked. I don't know why she isn't huge. Liani Moore played in the middle. She was all right, but I was really tired after the first band, and it would take someone as stellar as Amy Cooper to wake me from my torpor. Some golf rock band called Radio Astronomy opened. They weren't my cuppa, but they brought a few nice looking ladies in. Unfortunately, the music, from the Jack Johnson school of slacking, put me the rest of the way into the coma induced by the Fox & Goose Cornish pasty I'd scarfed earlier when watching the Juggs, Kim Alexander's new band. What is it about these Hootie & the Blowfish retreads that they can get come into a proper rock club and inflict such Tiger Woods rock on a crowd?

Uh oh. The office is empty. Suddenly everyone's a practicing Catholic. Not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home